Neurorehabceus.com is a website owned and operated by Saliarehab, LLC (“Saliarehab”, “neurorehabceus.com”, “neurorehabdirectory.com”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
The Site links to other sites. Once you enter another website (whether through an advertisement, service, or content link), be aware that neurorehabceus.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every website you visit through a link or advertisement on neurorehabceus.com.
While you may use much of neurorehabceus.com without registration, some of the specific tools and services on our Site require registration. If you use our Site without registering, the only information we collect will be non-Personally Identifiable Information through the use of features like cookies and web beacons as described in “Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect About You” below. If you choose to register with our Site for educational courses or other services, we require you to submit Personally Identifiable Information, as described in “Identifiable Information We Collect About You” below. “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that identifies a person, such as the person’s full name, home address, email address, telephone number, credit card information or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Even if you do not register with neurorehabceus.com, we collect non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of our Site, special promotions and newsletters.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Every computer is assigned a different cookie by neurorehabceus.com. The information collected by cookies (i) helps us dynamically generate advertising and content on web pages or in newsletters, (ii) allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Site and selected corporate partners' and advertisers' sites, (iii) how many people open our emails, and (iv) for what purposes these actions are being taken. We may use cookie information to target certain advertisements to your browser or to determine the popularity of certain content or advertisements. Cookies are also used to facilitate a user's log-in, as navigation aides and as session timers.
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the "Help" section of the toolbar. If you reject our cookies, certain functions and conveniences of our Site may not work properly but you do not have to accept our cookies in order to productively use our Site. We do not link non-Personally Identifiable Information from cookies to Personally Identifiable Information without your permission.
Tracking Pixels/Web Beacons
Some pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Personally Identifiable Information
Use of Personal Information
Neurorehabceus.com may use Personal Information to (i) support our business and provides the Services to you; (ii) personalize your use of the Services and gain usage insights; (iii) provide you access to third-party products and services; (iv) support research and related activities; (v) address security issues and resolve dispute; (vi) tailor our advertising and marketing; (vii) communicate with you and respond to your requests; and (viii) all other related activities or activities permitted by applicable law.
Neurorehabceus.com may share Personal Information with trusted partners to help perform statistical analyses, send you email or regular mail, provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except as identified and each will agree to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information
As a part of your enrollment on neurorehabceus.com you may receive certain emails related to your account and CEU activity. These emails allow neurorehabceus.com to communicate important information to our users.
Emails You Send to Neurorehabceus.com
From time to time the neurorehabceus.com market research department, or its operations contractors acting on its behalf, conducts online research surveys in order to gather feedback about our Site, our Corporate Partners and opinions on important healthcare issues, through email invitations, pop-up surveys and online focus groups.
When participating in a survey, we may ask you to submit Personally Identifiable Information. This Personally Identifiable Information is used for research purposes, and is not used for sales solicitations. When a survey is sponsored by a third party, aggregate information of the survey results is reported to the sponsor in a way that does not specifically and individually identify your Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information collected through market research will only be used by neurorehabceus.com and its operations partners and will not be given or sold to a third party without your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclosure your Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information as described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep the information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also release Personally Identifiable Information to third parties:
- To comply with reporting requirements set forth by associations whose continuing education credits are offered.
- In special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
- To comply with arrangements made with our corporate partners as it relates to both live and pre-recorded continuing education courses.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Neurorehabceus.com may provide aggregate or non-personally identifiable information to third parties without limitation. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our Site and the activities they conduct while on our Site. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this aggregate information. We require parties with whom we share aggregate information to agree that they will not attempt to make this information personally identifiable, such as by combining it with other databases.
Your Communication Choices
How Neurorehabceus.com Handles Privacy and Security Internally
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. Listed below are some of the security procedures that neurorehabceus.com uses to protect your privacy:
- Requires both a personal username and a password in order for users to access their Personally Identifiable Information.
- Uses firewalls to protect information held in our servers.
- Utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TLS) encryption in transmitting Personally Identifiable Information to our servers. In order to take advantage of encryption technology, you must have an Internet browser which supports 128-bit encryption.
- Closely monitors the limited number of neurorehabceus.com employees who have potential access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Backs up our systems to protect the integrity of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Despite neurorehabceus.com’s efforts to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet will be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site and are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Managing Your Information
Neurorehabceus.com contains tools that collect and store self-reported data. These tools allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool, logging-in and making the desired changes.
You may delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our systems by instructing us to do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within a reasonable time after your request, we will delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Neurorehabceus.com from our servers.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your submissions and other public information from the Site, copies of that information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
Entire Agreement, Additional Terms, Waiver, and Severability